Gergana Spiridonova firstname.lastname@example.org
+359 887 806 657
ACCOUNTING SERVICES BULGARIA
Save yourself the bureaucratic and legal hurdles to incorporate and register a new firm in Bulgaria.
Registering a company in Bulgaria may not take much – just 1 EUR for the minimum capital deposit, about 300 BGN for registration, notary and bank fees and 20 days waiting time for the public authority to process your application.
A hassle-free and successful registration however requires some preparation efforts. Here is where we step in.
Accounting Services Bulgaria can help you with:
- Preparing all necessary documentation in Bulgarian and English
- Organizing the meetings at the bank and notary
- Filing the documents at the Registry Agency
- Ordering a company stamp
- Collecting the company documents when ready
We provide step-by-step guidance on the registration procedure corresponding to the type of organization you wish to incorporate, the major company forms in Bulgaria being:
- Sole Proprietorship (ET)
- Single Owner Limited Liability Company (EOOD)
- Multiple Owner Limited Liability Company (OOD)
- Single Shareholder Joint-Stock Company (EAD)
- Multiple Stockholder Joint-Stock Company (AD)